EMPI Business School
EMPI Business School
EMPI Business School Group, New Delhi was established in 1995, by a group of nation builders who have been highly committed and successful professionals and academicians in their own respective domains.
EMPI Business School Group recognized by AICTE, AIU. It is based in a sprawling green, pollution-free, large residential campus in the picturesque south Delhi, Chattarpur area, adjacent to the Asola wildlife sanctuary. EMPI is a ‘Modern Gurukul‘ of Management and Executive education – a melting pot of cultures, nationalities, ideas and diverse talent working and living together to actualize futuristic vision.
The endeavour for individual nurturing is based on scientific and modern psychology concepts and tools based on the work of Prof. Udai Pareek. EMPI has been consistently ranked amongst the top 25 Management institutions of the country.
Source and website: http://empi.ac.in/empi
EMPI Business School -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA/PGDM but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA/PGDM candidates are needed to apply for program.
EMPI Business School -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA/PGDM.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA scores educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.
- Prev Post
- Next Post
- THE APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MAY 26
- UРSС СОMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES(CMS) EXАM 2021 HAS РОSTРОNED
- VITEEE 2021 EXAM DATE HAS BEEN RELEASED: APPLY BEFORE 20TH OF MAY
- POSTPONEMENT OF JEE (MAIN) -2021 FOR THE MAY (SESSION 4)
- IIT BOMBAY SHOWS HOW TO SOLVE OXYGEN SHORTAGE
- POSTPONEMENT OF ALL OFFLINE EXAMINATIONS SCHEDULED IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2021
- NEET-PG EXAM TO BE POSTPONE FOR AT LEAST 4 MONTHS
- CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES OF COVID-19 TO HIGHER EDUCATION
- ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE LEARNING
- CBSE BOARD CLASS 12TH PRACTICAL EXAM 2021 UPDATE