ISRO RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLY
ISRO RECRUITMENT 2021 APPLY
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has announced the Vacancies for MBA Grads for 24 Non-Engineering positions. Read here to know about ISRO Recruitment 2021 in detail.
ISRO Recruitment 2021
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has issued an official notification inviting applications to fill 24 vacancies at the Semiconductor Laboratory (SCL) at the Department of Atmosphere. The current positions are those of Administrative Administrative, Account Officer, Purchase, and Stores officer. Nominees will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 56,100.
The last date to apply is 21 April 2021.
According to a statement issued by ISRO, there are six Administrative Officer, six Accounting Officer, and 12 Purchase and Stores Officers. While some vacancies are at the ISRO Center in Bangalore, others are at SCL in Chandigarh.
Applicants who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply:-
- For the Administrative Officer position, candidates with a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and one year of experience in administrative capacity may apply.
According to the same position, the nominees hold any postgraduate degree with three years of work experience in the administration. Or those with a bachelor’s degree with five years of work experience can apply.
- For the Accounting Officer position, candidates who qualify for ACA, FCA, or AICWA, their FICWA, and who have one year of work experience can apply. Even candidates with an MBA and five years of work experience, an M.Com degree, and three years of work experience, or a B.Com/BBA degree with one year of work experience can apply.The experience should be in the areas of accounting and finance.
- For the Purchase and Stores Officer position, candidates with an MBA in marketing or asset management who have one year of experience in management capacity may apply. Graduates and those with a diploma in material management or any other subject related to purchasing and retaining work are also eligible to apply.Applicants must have work experience in the same field.
Steps to Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2021
Step:1- Go to the official website and read the notification.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button.
Step 3: Now choose the post which you want to apply for
Step 4: Fill out the required information and upload the documents
Step 5: Now you have to make the payment of Rs 250 which is applicable. The application fees can be paid online mode through net banking, debit, or credit card.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School or Engineering Colleges related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune or Engineering colleges in top cities like Delhi/Chennai/Noida, please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.
- Prev Post
- Next Post
- THE APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MAY 26
- UРSС СОMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES(CMS) EXАM 2021 HAS РОSTРОNED
- VITEEE 2021 EXAM DATE HAS BEEN RELEASED: APPLY BEFORE 20TH OF MAY
- POSTPONEMENT OF JEE (MAIN) -2021 FOR THE MAY (SESSION 4)
- IIT BOMBAY SHOWS HOW TO SOLVE OXYGEN SHORTAGE
- POSTPONEMENT OF ALL OFFLINE EXAMINATIONS SCHEDULED IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2021
- NEET-PG EXAM TO BE POSTPONE FOR AT LEAST 4 MONTHS
- CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES OF COVID-19 TO HIGHER EDUCATION
- ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE LEARNING
- CBSE BOARD CLASS 12TH PRACTICAL EXAM 2021 UPDATE