Jaipuria Institute of Management
Jaipuria Institute of Management
Jaipuria Institute of Management is a private college of management with four colleges, located in Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur and Indore cities of India.
One of the most respected and dedicated business groups of the country, the house of Jaipuria has acquired a place and stature of its own in the industrial and educational arena.
Jaipuria legacy of education began in 1945 with the establishment of the Jaipuria College in Calcutta (now Kolkata) by the great visionary and educationist Padma Bhushan Seth Anandram Jaipuria; It is this unique heritage spanning 7 decades and 4 generations that sets us apart from other educational institutes.
Since then we have grown parallel in school as well as in postgraduate management education. In higher education, Jaipuria has four management institutes at Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur, and Indore. Each of our campuses has earned a distinction as a seat of cutting-edge knowledge, shaping, nurturing and redefining management education.
Its journey in management education started in 1995 with the establishment of its first campus in Lucknow, Noida in 2004, and Jaipur in 2006 and in Indore 2010. Today Jaipuria Institute of Management is one of the largest groups in northern and central India to offer AICTE approved PGDM programs.
Source and Official Website: – https://www.jaipuria.ac.in/
Jaipuria Institute of Management- Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MBA/PGDM must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test. MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT CAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MBA candidates are needed to apply for the program.
Jaipuria Institute of Management -Admission Process
- All applicants have to register for any national level entrance test like MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT CAT, etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MBA/PGDM.
- With your score in the respective entrance exam, you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of the GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on its official website. MBA/PGDM will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT CAT scores educational background, work experience, and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selection and Admission Decision
|Score in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT||45%|
|Case-Based Group Discussion||15%|
|Academic Performance in X Std., XII Std., Degree/Post Graduate Degree||15%|
|Work Experience, Sports & Extra-Curricular Activities||05%|
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise, they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching the best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also, we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc.
- Prev Post
- Next Post
- NMIMS CET 2021 BPHARM, MBA PHARM TECH ADMISSIONS STARTS
- NEET PG 2021 REGISTRATION BEGINS
- IRMASAT 2021 ONLINE SELECTION PROCESS BEGINS
- BITSAT 2021 EXAMINATION DATES RELEASED
- APSET 2020 RESULT RELEASED
- JEE MAIN 2021-GUIDELINES AND DRESS CODE FOR EXAM
- GATE 2021 ANSWER KEY TO BE RELEASED BY 2ND OF MARCH
- ATMA RESULT 2021 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED
- NIFT 2021 DRAFT ANSWER KEY, LAST DAY TO CHALLENGE
- LAUNCH OF NEW MSC ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE COURSE BY IGNOU